Robust Marinated Steak Recipe
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 pound boneless beef sirloin steak (1 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Robust Marinated Steak in Country Woman May/June 2004, p37
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Robust Marinated Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2013
"We love this. It is very flavorful and tenderizing."