Roasted Veggie Wraps Recipe
- 1 envelope Parmesan Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing mix, water, vinegar and oil; shake well. Place vegetables in a large bowl; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- 2. Spread vegetables in two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Spoon about 3/4 cup roasted vegetables off center on each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
- 4. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Fold sides and one end of tortilla over filling and roll up. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving equals 299 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 849 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.