Roasted Veggie Tacos Recipe
When Shannon Koene of Blacksburg, Virginia tried making one vegetarian dish a week, her husband often noted, “it would've been better with meat in it.” But he doesn't even miss the meat in these tacos, now a mainstay.
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into strips
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans, warmed
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the green peppers, tomatoes, onion, taco seasoning and oil. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- 2. Spread about 1/4 cup refried beans over each tortilla; top with 1/3 cup vegetable mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 taco equals 316 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 722 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Roasted Veggie Tacos
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC