- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 small Yukon Gold potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss first five ingredients; spread in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Roast until tender, about 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon oil for egg wash. Add tomatoes and green onions to roasted vegetables; cool. Reduce oven setting to 350°.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; pinch to seal perforations. Roll dough into a 14x9-in. rectangle; transfer to a large baking sheet. Stir cheese and bacon into vegetables; spoon lengthwise down center third of rectangle. On each long side, cut 1-in. strips at an angle to within 1/2 inch of filling. Fold one strip from each side over filling, pinching ends to join; repeat. Seal ends of braid.
- Whisk together egg and reserved oil; brush over strudel. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Veggie Strudel in Simple & Delicious October/November 2016
Reviews for Roasted Veggie Strudel
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review