Roasted Veggie Platter Recipe
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1. Place the vegetables in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with herbs; toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 69 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Roasted Veggie Platter
"Very good recipe. I used olive oil and added my own spices. Will make it again. Thanks."
"This is a fast simple way to eat right and it taste great!!!!"
"This one is on rotation at our house. Easy nutritious and you can easily vary the vegetables to suit your taste. Love it!!"