Roasted Veggie Platter Recipe
"This combination of colorful vegetable is so good when baked in the oven," assures Margaret Allen of Abingdon, Virginia. "They make a lovely presentation when threaded on skewers before roasting, too," she notes.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1. Place the vegetables in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with herbs; toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup equals 69 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 173 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Roasted Veggie Platter
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC