"This combination of colorful vegetable is so good when baked in the oven," assures Margaret Allen of Abingdon, Virginia. "They make a lovely presentation when threaded on skewers before roasting, too," she notes.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- Place the vegetables in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with herbs; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Veggie Platter in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p37
Reviews for Roasted Veggie Platter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2014
"This is a fast simple way to eat right and it taste great!!!!"
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2010
"This one is on rotation at our house. Easy nutritious and you can easily vary the vegetables to suit your taste. Love it!!"