- 1-1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried oregano, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place vegetables in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a serving bowl. Stir in roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Veggie Orzo
Sort By :
Good stuff. Can use any veggies you have on hand, really, and sprinkle on Italian seasoning to taste.
Very good. I made it for company and they were very impressed.
This recipe was pretty good! Good way to use some summer garden veggies. I added fresh basil from the garden at the end.
Wonderful side dish or a lite main dish. Angel hair pasta was great with it as well.
This is absolutely delicious! It can be tailored to the veggies that the family likes (we've used brussel sprouts and carrots too.) Can also add grilled chicken and make it a meal instead of side dish. Definitely a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Side Dishes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >