- 1-1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried oregano, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place vegetables in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a serving bowl. Stir in roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Veggie Orzo
Sort By :
"Wonderful way to get a lot of veggies in! So tasty. Will be making much more in the future...would be yummy to grill the veggies in the summer."
"Good stuff. Can use any veggies you have on hand, really, and sprinkle on Italian seasoning to taste."
"Very good. I made it for company and they were very impressed."
"This recipe was pretty good! Good way to use some summer garden veggies. I added fresh basil from the garden at the end."
"Wonderful side dish or a lite main dish. Angel hair pasta was great with it as well."