- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup each chopped green and sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-3/4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Meanwhile, in an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Drain orzo; stir into vegetable mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Vegetables with Orzo
"This is my kind of side dish for sure! Doubled the recipe since I really wanted to have some leftover, and used kettle roasted garlic oil rather than the olive oil and garlic... It was delicious!!! Topped it off with a little sprinkle of parmesan..."
"One of our family favorites. It is so easy and deceptively elegant."
"Video indicates sauce with vegetables is coooked on the stove but receipe says to do it in the oven. Think stove top would be best."