- occasionally. Drizzle with lemon juice and remaining oil.
- For gremolata, place walnuts in a food processor; cover and process
- until coarsely ground. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in the cheese,
- parsley, lemon peel and juice, oil, garlic and nutmeg. Sprinkle over
- vegetables. Serve warm. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup with about 5 teaspoons gremolata equals 308 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 6 g protein.