Roasted Vegetables with Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- 2. In a large bowl, add the mushrooms, peppers, onion and squash. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve with dip. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dip).
1 cup of vegetables with 2 tablespoons of dip equals 65 calories, 2 g fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable.