Roasted Vegetables with Dip Recipe
"These colorful vegetables and zippy dip taste so good it never occurs to my family that they're eating something nutritious and low in fat," remarks Melinda Sheridan of Pittsburg, Kansas.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- In a large bowl, add the mushrooms, peppers, onion and squash. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve with dip. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dip).
Originally published as Roasted Vegetables with Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p16
Reviews for Roasted Vegetables with Dip(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Appetizers >
- Make-Ahead Finger Foods >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >