"These colorful vegetables and zippy dip taste so good it never occurs to my family that they're eating something nutritious and low in fat," remarks Melinda Sheridan of Pittsburg, Kansas.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- In a large bowl, add the mushrooms, peppers, onion and squash. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve with dip. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dip).
Originally published as Roasted Vegetables with Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p16
Reviews for Roasted Vegetables with Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review