- provolone cheese, peas, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese,
- salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- remaining Parmesan cheese; dot with butter. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 10 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until
- bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 283 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.