- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, red peppers, squash, sweet potato and onion. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Vegetable Medley
"Loved this. The red onion is so good roasted. I swapped out sweet potato for asparagus."
"Easy to make and I'll do this one again!"
"This is my go-to recipe for potato wedges. Yum, yum, yum!"
"It was good,but everyone had different opinions."
"This is very good. Can serve as a main dish. I added garlic cloves to it. Very good."
"Delicious, everyone always raves about the veggies when I make this!"
"It's was wonderful! I had 15 people over from work a few that were vegetarians and this worked great as a side and was substantial enough for the vegetarians to eat on its own. Also i thought the balsamic taste was perfect."