Roasted Vegetable Dip
Roasting brings out the best in these veggies. Blended with cream cheese, they make a tasty dip perfect on crackers. —Sarah C. Vasques, Milford, New Hampshire
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 2 large sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Place the red peppers, zucchini and onion in a 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the olive oil,
- salt and pepper; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Bake,
- uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring
- occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
- Place cream cheese and vegetables in a food processor; cover and
- process until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 44 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.