- 2 large sweet red peppers
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut vegetables into 1-inch pieces. Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; toss with oil, salt and pepper. Roast 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Place vegetables and cream cheese in a food processor; process until blended. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 20 servings (2 tablespoons).
Reviews for Roasted Vegetable Dip
"I've made this a couple times, the first time I used a yellow squash instead of zucchini because that is what I had on hand. I actually prefer it with the squash. I also roasted 3 garlic cloves and added them as well. Very yummy."
"Did not like the zucchini in the dip. I enjoyed the pepper flavor."
"This dip was very tasty but i would not make it again. I found that this dip is good on the first day but when reused the next day it was bland and nobody wanted to eat it. If you only use it once on the day you make it then I would recommend it. Otherwise try a different dip."
"My kitchen smelled great while roasting the veggies...it was difficult not to eat all the veggies while they cooled! Extremely easy to make and a great-tasting result. A super way to get my two-year-old to eat veggies!!!"
"I took this to an office Christmas party and received rave reviews and requests for the recipe. Very good. Very easy to make. The kitchen smelled WONDERFUL"