- 170° and vegetables are tender.
- Save half of turkey for Buffalo Turkey with Linguine (recipe also in
- Recipe Finder) or save for another use. Remove remaining turkey and
- vegetables to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and
- water until smooth; gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with turkey and
- vegetables. Yield: 4 servings plus 16 ounces cooked turkey breast
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked turkey with 1 cup vegetables and 2 tablespoons sauce equals 363 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 718 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer