- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Combine 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mixture with butter; toss with vegetables. Transfer to a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub oil over turkey; sprinkle with remaining seasoning mixture. Move vegetables to edges of pan; place turkey in the center. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in turkey reads 165° and vegetables are tender.
- Save half of turkey for Buffalo Turkey with Linguine (recipe also in Recipe Finder) or save for another use. Remove remaining turkey and vegetables to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with turkey and vegetables. Yield: 4 servings plus 16 ounces cooked turkey breast tenderloins.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins & Vegetables
Sort By :
"The turkey took wayyy longer to cook. I had to adjust a lot about this recipe to make it salvageable...I will not use this recipe again."
"We LOVED this! The turkey did take a bit longer to cook than stated, but the final dish was delicious! Perfect combination of spices! The vegetables were cooked just right and savory. This recipe will be a keeper in my kitchen."
"I am using this reciepe today to make my Turkey Tenderloin with Vegatables. I will put a picture of my results by the end of day."
"my husband and I love this and the the Buffalo turkey dish that goes with the left overs ."
"I followed the recipe exactly. The turkey took longer to cook, and when it's done cooking it was dry. The meal itself was pretty blend. I was disappointed. Will not make it again."