Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins & Vegetables Recipe
Classic flavors come together quickly tonight with this family-pleasing roasted turkey and gravy. And you won't have to prepare a veggie side dish, because it's all cooked together. Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine first six ingredients. Combine 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mixture with butter; toss with vegetables. Transfer to a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub oil over turkey; sprinkle with remaining seasoning mixture. Move vegetables to edges of pan; place turkey in the center. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170° and vegetables are tender.
- Save half of turkey for Buffalo Turkey with Linguine (recipe also in Recipe Finder) or save for another use. Remove remaining turkey and vegetables to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with turkey and vegetables. Yield: 4 servings plus 16 ounces cooked turkey breast tenderloins.
Originally published as Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins & Vegetables in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p12
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins & Vegetables(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2011
very good but did cut the turkey i didnt have a dutch oven to make buffalo turkey and dont know anyone that does!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Baking Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Roasted Turkey >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >