- turkey with remaining marmalade mixture. Place remaining garlic
- cloves inside the cavity. Tuck wings under turkey; tie drumsticks
- Combine the celery, carrots, onion and potatoes in a roasting pan.
- Place turkey, breast side up, over vegetables.
- Bake at 325° for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until a meat thermometer
- reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Cover
- loosely with foil if turkey browns too quickly. Cover and let stand
- for 20 minutes before carving. Yield: 28 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked turkey (calculated without skin and vegetables) equals 207 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 4 lean meat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer