- 10 plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free red wine vinaigrette dressing
- 3 cups cooked spiral pasta
- Core tomatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Place cut side up on a broiler pan; brush with oil. Combine 1/4 teaspoon of salt, basil, thyme and pepper; sprinkle over tomatoes. Turn tomatoes cut side down. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until edges are well browned. Cool slightly.
- Peel off skins and discard. Chop tomatoes; combine the green pepper, cheese, onion, dressing and remaining salt. Place pasta in a serving bowl; add tomato mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p19
Reviews for Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review