- 4 pounds potatoes (about 8 medium), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- Olive oil, optional
- Preheat broiler. Place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl; spritz with cooking spray and toss to coat. Microwave, covered, on high 10-12 minutes or until almost tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Spread potatoes into greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Spritz with additional cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in. from heat 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring halfway through cooking. In a small bowl, mix green onions, parsley and tarragon. Sprinkle over potatoes; toss to coat. If desired, drizzle with olive oil. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Tater Rounds with Green Onions & Tarragon
"Absolutely love these potatoes. They have a very fresh taste to them from the green onions and the tarragon. Very easy to make too! Will be adding these as a side dish to my recipe box to make again."
"I loved how the microwave step sped things up , but the broiling step made the texture nice. My green onions were pretty thick, so the amount of those seemed more than enough. I used dried tarragon, and it was fine. A keeper!"
"We really enjoyed these. I added olive oil before microwaving."
"I cut recipe down to two servings and served these delicious potatoes with meatless chicken cutlets. Thank you, Aly, for sharing this recipe."
"These were really good and pretty simple. I found that the olive oil drizzle is necessary to bring all the flavor together at the end and to keep them from tasting dry. I did use fresh tarragon but next time I may try dried."