The simple seasoning turns fresh asparagus spears into a special spring side dish that's speedy, too.—Joyce Speckman, Holt, California
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Place asparagus in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with pepper and salt. Toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 13-15 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Sprinkle with tarragon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Tarragon Asparagus in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p20
Reviews for Roasted Tarragon Asparagus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review