Tender sweet potatoes are tossed with crunchy nuts and chewy dried cherries for a burst of flavors and delightful textures.—Fran Fehling, Staten Island, New York
- 4 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Bake at 400° for 30-45 minutes or until tender. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the walnuts, cherries, parsley and potatoes. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, lime peel and salt. Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Sweet Potato Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p84
Reviews for Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review