- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove
- to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bacon, onions, red pepper,
- cilantro and eggs. Combine the mayonnaise, chipotle and sugar; pour
- over potato mixture and toss to coat. In a small bowl, toss avocado
- with lime juice; gently stir into salad. Serve warm or cold. Yield:
- 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 236 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.