Roasted Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place peas in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Combine the shallot, oil, Italian seasoning and salt; drizzle over peas and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup: 92 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
"Quick, easy and nicely seasoned."