We’re betting you won’t find a faster way to dress up crisp sugar snap peas than this simply scrumptious recipe from our Test Kitchen. It goes with a variety of entrees and is pretty enough to dish up for company.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place peas in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Combine the shallot, oil, Italian seasoning and salt; drizzle over peas and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Sugar Snap Peas in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p24
Reviews for Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2008
"Quick, easy and nicely seasoned."