Roasted Squash Medley
I concocted this recipe as a way to use up some vegetables before they went bad. Everyone loved this lively blend of roasted veggies, especially the acorn and butternut squash. It goes particularly well with pork roast, porn loin or pork chops.
6 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 large acorn squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 large white potatoes, cubed
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 12 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well coated. Arrange
- mixture in a single layer in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables
- are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.