Roasted Squash Medley Recipe
- 1 large acorn squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 large white potatoes, cubed
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 12 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1. In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well coated. Arrange mixture in a single layer in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 260 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Roasted Squash Medley
"Very good and easy to change vegetables depending upon what you like. I added carrots to make sure the kids would eat it and skipped the peppers because I didn't have them. The flavors of the roasted vegetables are so good! It also makes a lot so there were leftovers, which is also a good thing!"
"This recipe is awesome! I had asparagus that needed to be eaten and added it to the recipe. Yummy!!!!!!!!"
"This roasted vegetable medley is absolutely delicious! We first tasted this recipe at the home of friends in Nevada. What a fabulous flavor! I've now made the recipe twice here at home in New England. This past Friday I made it using our own garden squash. I cut the recipe in half and it was plenty for four of us. This time, I didn't use any green pepper because I didn't have any on hand. I can see this recipe being very flexible and adaptable. I will be making this often during the fall for as long as our winter squash lasts! Highly recommended!"