I concocted this recipe as a way to use up some vegetables before they went bad. Everyone loved this lively blend of roasted veggies, especially the acorn and butternut squash. It goes particularly well with pork roast, porn loin or pork chops. -Elaine Wier Guilford, Connecticut
- 1 large acorn squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 large white potatoes, cubed
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 12 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well coated. Arrange mixture in a single layer in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Squash Medley in Taste of Home August/September 2004, p30
Reviews for Roasted Squash Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review