No time for a healthy meal? Nonsense! This is a quick and nutritious dinner that's done in just 25 minutes. —Frances Pietsch, Flower Mound, Texas
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup prepared vinaigrette
- 1 package (11 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- Place salmon on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss beans with vinaigrette; set aside.
- Just before serving, add spinach and onion to bean mixture; toss to combine. Divide among four plates. Top with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Salmon & White Bean Spinach Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Roasted Salmon & White Bean Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review