- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup prepared vinaigrette
- 1 package (11 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- Place salmon on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss beans with vinaigrette; set aside.
- Just before serving, add spinach and onion to bean mixture; toss to combine. Divide among four plates. Top with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Roasted Salmon & White Bean Spinach Salad
Sort By :
My husband and I really like this recipe! Very quick and easy and also healthy and delicious!