Roasted Russet & Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
Crispy Beer Battered Fish Recipe >
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Cut each russet and sweet potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the dip ingredients. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
4 wedges with 1 tablespoon sauce: 127 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Roasted Russet & Sweet Potato Wedges
"Lord this were good. I love the sweet potatoes and the dip. I am cooking some sweet potato fries tonight and am adding the spices and the dip."