When I can't decide what vegetable to serve at dinner, I turn to this oven-roasted medley that features brussels sprouts, parsnips, carrots and butternut squash. It pleases everyone around the table.—Betty Fulks, Onia, Arkansas
- 1 small butternut squash (about 2 pounds), peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium parsnips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage or 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, parsnips, brussels sprouts and carrots. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 35-45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Vegetable Medley in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p138
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review