Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes are a perfect accompaniment any entree and lend a homey appeal. A hint of rosemary makes this dish an attention-getter, and it only takes five ingredients to prepare! “To make assembly even easier, I toss all the ingredients into a plastic bag and shake it up,” writes Julie Kocur from Abington, Maryland.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss
- to coat.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring
- once. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 147 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.