Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 147 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
"I cubed the potatoes, and put them in a disposable 13x9 pan, covered, and threw them on the grill. Great flavors. super simple."
"Very tasty. I did not peel the potatoes. These potatoes were quick and easy to make."
"This recipe is worth at least 6 out of 5 stars. I used about one pound of red potatoes (cut into quarters) in order to make this. I baked them in a baking dish with tinfoil lined across the bottom of it. They tasted fantastic! Absolutely delicious and worthy of being served in a nice restaurant. I will definitely hold onto this recipe -- I will be making this for years to come."
"simple, easy, and great tasting !"
"I really liked these potatoes. I added some garlic powder, paprika, and two tablespooons of parmesan grated cheese to mine. The only thing I would do differently is stir the potatoes more then once. They stuck to the bottom of the pan. Very yumy!"
"A gourmet feel to add to any meal."
"A family favorite!"