- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
"I cubed the potatoes, and put them in a disposable 13x9 pan, covered, and threw them on the grill. Great flavors. super simple."
"Incredible as a side dish! Going to try with breakfast burritos."
"Very tasty. I did not peel the potatoes. These potatoes were quick and easy to make."
"This recipe is worth at least 6 out of 5 stars. I used about one pound of red potatoes (cut into quarters) in order to make this. I baked them in a baking dish with tinfoil lined across the bottom of it. They tasted fantastic! Absolutely delicious and worthy of being served in a nice restaurant. I will definitely hold onto this recipe -- I will be making this for years to come."
"simple, easy, and great tasting !"