Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Mayonnaise Recipe
“This is one of my family’s all-time favorites, and you won’t believe how simple it is. You can alter it to fit whatever meal you dream up.” —Melissa Graham, Savannah, Texas
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 268 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 499 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC