Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Mayonnaise Recipe
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 268 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 499 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Mayonnaise
"We had a split decision. I love these and my "potato eating" man thought they were so so. That is the only reason that I rated them as good instead of excellent. He's going to get them again because I love them."
"These potatoes were really good, but I was expecting a little more zip from the mayonnaise. They didn't taste a whole lot different than other rosemary roasted potatoes that I've tried that use olive oil..."
"Rosemary is my new favorite spice so I was excited to see this recipe. It did not disappoint. Very easy and delicious. It's a nice change from the usual side dish. Would go great with any meat."