“This is one of my family’s all-time favorites, and you won’t believe how simple it is. You can alter it to fit whatever meal you dream up.” —Melissa Graham, Savannah, Texas
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Rosemary Potatoes in Simple & Delicious April/May 2011, p58
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Mayonnaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review