Roasted Rosemary Potatoes are a perfect accompaniment any entree and lend a homey appeal. A hint of rosemary makes this dish an attention-getter, and it only takes five ingredients to prepare! “To make assembly even easier, I toss all the ingredients into a plastic bag and shake it up,” writes Julie Kocur from Abington, Maryland.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Rosemary Potatoes in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p47
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review