Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Potatoes(4)
Sort By :
simple, easy, and great tasting !
I really liked these potatoes. I added some garlic powder, paprika, and two tablespooons of parmesan grated cheese to mine. The only thing I would do differently is stir the potatoes more then once. They stuck to the bottom of the pan. Very yumy!
A gourmet feel to add to any meal.
A family favorite!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >