Roasted Rosemary Cauliflower
"Roasting the cauliflower really brings out its flavor in this side dish," confirms Joann Fritzler of Belen, New Mexico. "Even folks who aren't cauliflower lovers like it this way."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 head medium head cauliflower, about 2-1/2 pounds, cut into 1-inch florets
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with the oil, rosemary and salt
- until well coated. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in.
- x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until cauliflower
- is lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 44 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.