Roasted Rosemary Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head medium head cauliflower, about 2-1/2 pounds, cut into 1-inch florets
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with the oil, rosemary and salt until well coated. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 44 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.