- 1 head medium head cauliflower, about 2-1/2 pounds, cut into 1-inch florets
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with the oil, rosemary and salt until well coated. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Cauliflower
Sort By :
"Very tasty. Roasting the cauliflower brings out a rich nutty flavor. I used a tablespoon less olive oil and added black pepper. Prior to serving I sprinkled this with freshly shaved parmesan cheese. My husband and I loved it. I will definitely make this again and again."
"Really great tasting and so easy."
"So easy & delicious! I used 5 tsp oil and 1/2 tsp rosemary & 1/2 tsp tarragon.~ Theresa"