"Roasting the cauliflower really brings out its flavor in this side dish," confirms Joann Fritzler of Belen, New Mexico. "Even folks who aren't cauliflower lovers like it this way."
- 1 head medium head cauliflower, about 2-1/2 pounds, cut into 1-inch florets
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with the oil, rosemary and salt until well coated. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Rosemary Cauliflower in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p20
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Cauliflower
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review