- 1 head medium head cauliflower, about 2-1/2 pounds, cut into 1-inch florets
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with the oil, rosemary and salt until well coated. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Rosemary Cauliflower
Sort By :
Really great tasting and so easy.
So easy & delicious! I used 5 tsp oil and 1/2 tsp rosemary & 1/2 tsp tarragon.
My family loves this recipe! I like it because it's easy to make and it always receives plenty of compliments whenever I serve it.
This was delicious!
This was a BIG hit at my house! My son who can take or leave cauliflower said immediately "Mom this is amazing!" and my husband who said "I don't like cauliflower." when I told him what I was making was turned into a fan as well! So easy to make it will become a regular for our house.