- 5 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small turnips, peeled and cubed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes,carrots, turnips and garlic in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Increase temperature to 450°; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Root Vegetables in Taste of Home December/January 2003, p35
Reviews for Roasted Root Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2011
Easy to make. Make sure to crush dried rosemary leaves. There isn't a whole lot of flavor, but still very good and healthy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Roasted Vegetables >