Roasted Red Potato Salad Recipe
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law and I've made it numerous times at the request of friends and co-workers. It's quick and easy, just what I need in my busy life. I learned how to cook from the two best cooks I know - my mom, Arline, and my Grandma Etta.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, optional
- Place the potatoes in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add onion, eggs, bacon, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Red Potato Salad in Country Extra September 1995, p51
Reviews for Roasted Red Potato Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review