Roasted Red Pepper Triangles Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups finely diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, well drained and cut into strips
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into a long rectangle; press onto the bottom and 3/4 in. up the sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Seal seams and perforations. Top with half of the ham; layer with Swiss cheese, pepperoni, provolone cheese and remaining ham. Top with red peppers.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing mix; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour remaining egg mixture over peppers.
- 3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Place over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- 4. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; brush with reserved egg mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into triangles. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 pieces: 250 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 849mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Roasted Red Pepper Triangles
"This was so good! I made this for Christmas Eve because I wanted something easy to serve and eat. One way to describe it is, quiche lorraine meets pepperoni pizza. I was a little unsure about the egg part, but believe me, everything melds together perfectly while baking to create these awesome, savory little bites!"
"Made this for the family Christmas gathering and now im designated to make it every year. It really is amazing and hearty and just as good heated back up the next day!"
"This is a recipe I make over and over again. It's great to have handy for weekends when people stop by to just heat up or to feed a crowd. Everyone raves about it."
"These were very flavorful, although a bit on the rich side with all the cheese and eggs. Would definitely make again."
"This was delicious. I was not so sure about the eggs but made it for Bunko. Everyone loved it including me. I took the leftovers to work and the girls there loved it too. This could be very versatile. You could put other ingredients inside that you love. Highly recommend."