Roasted Red Pepper Triangles Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups finely diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, well drained and cut into strips
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough into a long rectangle; press onto the bottom and 3/4 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Seal seams and perforations. Top with half of the ham; layer with Swiss cheese, pepperoni, provolone cheese and remaining ham. Top with red peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing mix; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour remaining egg mixture over peppers.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining crescent dough into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Place over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; brush with reserved egg mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into triangles. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Roasted Red Pepper Triangles(3)
Sort By :
This is a recipe I make over and over again. It's great to have handy for weekends when people stop by to just heat up or to feed a crowd. Everyone raves about it.
These were very flavorful, although a bit on the rich side with all the cheese and eggs. Would definitely make again.
This was delicious. I was not so sure about the eggs but made it for Bunko. Everyone loved it including me. I took the leftovers to work and the girls there loved it too. This could be very versatile. You could put other ingredients inside that you love. Highly recommend.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baked Ham >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >