- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups finely diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, well drained and cut into strips
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough into a long rectangle; press onto the bottom and 3/4 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Seal seams and perforations. Top with half of the ham; layer with Swiss cheese, pepperoni, provolone cheese and remaining ham. Top with red peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing mix; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour remaining egg mixture over peppers.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining crescent dough into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Place over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; brush with reserved egg mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into triangles. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Roasted Red Pepper Triangles
Sort By :
This is a recipe I make over and over again. It's great to have handy for weekends when people stop by to just heat up or to feed a crowd. Everyone raves about it.
These were very flavorful, although a bit on the rich side with all the cheese and eggs. Would definitely make again.
This was delicious. I was not so sure about the eggs but made it for Bunko. Everyone loved it including me. I took the leftovers to work and the girls there loved it too. This could be very versatile. You could put other ingredients inside that you love. Highly recommend.