- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked provolone cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage, onion, green pepper and mushrooms over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain.
- Stir in red peppers, soup, cream cheese and milk; heat through. Stir noodles into sausage mixture; sprinkle with provolone cheese. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Red Pepper Sausage Skillet in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Roasted Red Pepper Sausage Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2014
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2014
This was just okay, a little bland. The sauce was nice and creamy.
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2014
Quick & easy, full of flavor!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Sausage Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >