- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded Muenster cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Coat an 8-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt and pepper. Add half of egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, add half of the red peppers, cheese and onions on one side; fold other side over filling. Slide omelet onto a plate. Repeat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Red Pepper Omelets in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p28
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Roasted Red Pepper Omelets(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >