Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the roasted red peppers. Cut a thin slice off one long side of sweet red pepper; remove seeds. Spoon dip into pepper cup. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup: 90 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Roasted Red Pepper Dip
"I like to serve this with fried green tomatoes. It has just enough kick to spice things up."
"Yummy! My kids even liked it, but I can't guarantee that for all kids. This went wonderfully with the reduced fat Keebler club crackers."