"This creamy dip is a nice addition to an appetizer buffet," assures Priscilla Gilbert of Indian Harbour Beach, Florida. "It's received many compliments, and I've handed out several copies of the recipe." Seeing red. Sweet red peppers are an excellent source of vitamin A, which promotes better vision both at night and during the day.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the roasted red peppers. Cut a thin slice off one long side of sweet red pepper; remove seeds. Spoon dip into pepper cup. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Roasted Red Pepper Dip in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p28
Reviews for Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review