This abundant spring-time veggie makes a colorful side to any meal.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
5 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2-1/4 pounds radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for
- 30 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 105 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.