- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and grease the foil. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; spread into prepared pan. Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to 325°. Bake 5 minutes longer or until seeds are dry and lightly browned. Serve warm, or cool before storing in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Sort By :
"My family loves this simple recipe! So GOOD....YUM"
"We love pumpkin seeds and this recipe is so simple and delicious!"
"These are delicious! I made these, but didn't have worcestershire sauce, so I did it with LA Choy Teriyaki sauce. DELICIOUS!!"
"Easy to make and good flavor."