Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
To enjoy the seeds from a pumpkin you hollow out, spice 'em and bake 'em for a fun snack. —Dawn Fagerstrom, Warren, Minnesota
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and grease the foil. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; spread into prepared pan. Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Increase heat to 325°. Bake 5 minutes longer or until seeds are dry and lightly browned. Serve warm, or cool before storing in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC